Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Update

UPDATE :

First i want to apologise for the lack of content on this blog. It's been quit hectic lately
but i'm resurrecting from the dead again. Very soon i will be posting more about some of my favorite personal records ranging from the heaviest metal, hardcore, punk to the most intimate acoustic releases
and even sidesteps into other genres if approved by my ears.



I have been posting lately @ RECORDS WITH HISTORY AND FUTURE,
a great blog about Hardcore releases by a fellow Belgian harcore afficianado named Flanders Fury.
Since a couple of weeks i've been writing blogs together with him on his magnificent blog
RWHAF. Together we hope to bring you our personal selection of the best what Hardcore
has to offer, in the past, present and future. Give us a visit and feel free to comment or discuss these great releases with us.  Flanders Fury Blog Click Here

Also a Facebook page has been created to make the connection between peers even more dynamic.
Feel free to add yourself and join the coven. My blog Click Here or Flandersfury RECORDS WITH HISTORY AND FUTURE.

Ezekiel 'The Valley Of Dry Bones'
'Son of man, can these bones live?
Keep looking for a new post in less than a week. I'm thinking something ... different.
Also i've got a few good releases in the mail to discuss in the future, as said before
this blog will post all the other stuff i listen too next to my posts @ RWHAF that are 100% hardcore
related.


Ezekiel02:24:81






No comments:

Post a Comment

Congrulations for surviving my post, much appreciated.
I hope that you enjoyed it and felt free to discuss this matter with us.
Thank you and hopefully you'l return to my blog for more.